Amazon's Modern Love Season 1 Review & Comments

steviedr

Distinguished Member
Sounds decent thanks, will give this a shot.

It amazes me some years on, Amazon still make us hunt for the 4K version of any new series and never comment on potential fixes.
Mind you, Sky do comment every year with Now tv moving to full HD and never deliver, hopefully as more content is delivered over IP, the competition may force them to look again...

encaser

Distinguished Member
Cheers for the review, Cas. Sounds like a respite from the 5/6 of Netflix of late.
I usually try and stick by the 3 episode rule; so if that's the sweet spot, the rest may turn into breaks to something else.

encaser

Distinguished Member
Ah yes, I forgot to mention it's another one you have to hunt down in 4K.
I usually enter the name in search with 4K at the end and that works.

Watched ep.1 it's OK. A bit cutesy. Ep.2 would've worked better if the two didn't sound like they were telling a story instead of it being theirs and then bled into it better. Hathaway's one with the soft jazz and dance had my eyes rolling backward.
May require a watch when my cynicism is worn down.

Last edited:

steviedr

Distinguished Member
Enjoyed ep1, nicely filmed (asked Siri to find modern love 4K and it worked a treat, well almost, ep1 in hd, ep2> in 4K, had to go into ep2 and go back to see full uhd series, still, thank you apple) easy, light humoured, feel good watch.