The Sims 3 Pets
Gears of War 3
Forza Motorsport 4
FIFA 12
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Limited Edition
Just Dance 3 - Special Edition - Kinect Required

for £20 (i.e. £190 in total)

Thought this compares well with earlier posting about Sainsburys doing 250Gb console for £155. By my reckoning, even saying Halo is worth £20, Gold £30, & Skyrim £30, that would make the console element approx. £110...

You can also choose between Xbox 360 4GB Console (£148.99), Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Adventures (£224.99), or Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Adventures (£269.99)

To me the 250GB console only seems the sweet-spot.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
typical I just bought a consol from Sainsburys for £155 last thursday. :(

A very tempting deal. Just can't decide whether to get the Kinect module or not. I would want to use it with an old model xbox as the new one would go in my den and the kids coudl have the old one with Kinect in the lounge. So I suspect buying it seperatly so I get the additional power cable would be the better way to go.

It looks like the price has been changed to £189 for the console is that right or am I looking at it wrong?

There's certainly some problem - I think they're out of stock as just tried adding the same items I ordered yesterday & going to Checkout & it says the "maximum allowable" number of consoles is "0"!

[Edit: Just realised that's probably because I've already ordered one & it's limited to one per address! Sorry. I'll cross my fingers for the rest of you.]

Perhaps £189.99 is their default price & when they get stock back in it'll go back to £170?

For what it's worth my confirmation yesterday shows:

[SIZE=-1]Order Total: [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]£190.00 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dispatch estimate for these items: 28 Nov 2011[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]"The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Video Game; £37.97[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In stock[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]"Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Video Game; £29.50[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In stock[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]"Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox 360)"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Accessory; £34.99[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In stock[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1 "[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Xbox 360 250GB Console - Matte Black Finish"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Video Game; £170.00[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In stock[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.[/SIZE]

The Sainsbury's deal was a good one - and what got me interested in replacing my Elite with a 250GB! The HMV £280 bundle is good value too, except I've already got Batman & wasn't fussed about the other games or spare controller.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
250gb versions of the console only are back being sold. Though price is now at £190. Still a bargain so just bought one. Will buy Kinect sensor seperatly

I wouldn't think for too long. Still the best deal you are going to get anywhere

I will wait till tomorrow before deciding, I will check some shop prices first.

Likely i will leave it too late, I still may buy today though. Very good deal and do not see any deals that are even close to this.

I went and bought this afternoon with a discounted game. I don't see the price dropping much anytime soon or even during the sales.

Disappointed despatch estimate is not till Friday though even with 1 day delivery. So just went for free.

Deal may have changed again.

My order is showing £10 cheaper. Waiting on Amazon to process order/payment.

Interesting. The main page where you buy still shows at £189. Oh well I'm not going to worry about £10. It's still the best deal around.

Halo Combat replaced with Forza and £20 deal now a £10 deal.

Unsure why my order is cheaper, I just want it to go through soon. Bought transfer kit, games, etc.

These amazon deals change around a lot. Got all the other games so happy I got halo. Now it really is a fantastic deal if you haven't got any of those other games

Knew I should have waited before buying games like bf3, forza and skyrim at £30 each :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom