Amazon website logo repeat

Tomtom111

Novice Member
A couple of days ago, I went onto the amazon website, just to look for a present for someone but for some reason the logo was repeated all down the side. I though, no big deal, it be sorted out in a couple of days. But no. I looked again and it was still like it. Later that day, I just happened to be showing someone else something on amazon on a differnet PC, and it was fine! :confused: :confused: :confused: Check again on mine later - still the same screw up. So I was wondering if it was anything to do with my PC, but I've not mucked about anything, so it's baffling! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Please help!!! :lease: :lease: it's really irritating and making it hard to navigate the page.

Attachments

• amazon screw up.jpg
    amazon screw up.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

dspit1664

Have you applied any windows / java updates lately may be an issue with java. Is It only Amazon or other sites? Don't know for sure does Amazons site use java applets ? I'd try 1 clear your browser cache if that does not work 2 try un installing java and then re-install java.

Tomtom111

Novice Member
As far as know it's only amazon. I don't think it's got any recent java updates, windows not so sure about, as it updates automatically. I'll try the clearing the cache later

dspit1664

The other thing is
What browser (IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari) ?
And
Have you applied any plugins ?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom