Amazon Second Wave Orders + Deliveries

P

Psykewne

So what status is yours at if you got one ordered yesterday

I'm currently dispatching soon, estimated delivery 19th, paid for express, not happy but zelda and red steel arrived this morning just fine.

Got an e-mail in reply to enquiring yesterday though stating it had gone into the dispatch process (as evident) and if i did not receive a disaptching e-mail by tomorrow i should e-mail again.

Ordered 07:20 ish
"Dispatching soon"
Express delivery
28th December!!! :eek:

Pleased to get one though!:)

Apparently mine has dispatched with city link and I have a tracking number but City Link say it doesnt exist. I got the email at 10:30 last night and have spoken to Amazon and they say that it looks like its in transit between amazon and city link.

My delivery date does say between the 16th and the 19th but if I cant track it properly on Monday I will be calling them again!

Ordered 07:20 ish
"Dispatching soon"
Express delivery
28th December!!! :eek:

Pleased to get one though!:)

Same here, must be a fault on the site, all I know is its dispatching soon and my card has been debited.

Ordered mine about 7.45 with Zelda for Express delivery. Both items have now changed to "Despatching Soon" and the estimated delivery is the 19th which is OK by me as the wife has Tuesday off work. :)

Ordered at 7:55am, first class delivery. Current status:

Items dispatched on 16 Dec 2006:
Delivery estimate: 19 Dec 2006 - 20 Dec 2006
1 package via Parcelforce Worldwide

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

ordered mine 8.10 am friday, taken money from my card and its "despatching soon" with a delivery estimate of 19th december. I paid for express shipping and i feel ordering friday and not getting till tuesday with express shipping is unacceptable. I could have paid for first class and still got it Tuesday, anyway i called to comlain and they refunded my shipping costs.

god dam mine still says dispatching soon, no money taken out yet :rolleyes: , turned down one today for 250 as im hoping (in reality praying) that those few little words change to dispatched

Mine just changed to: :thumbsup:

1 package via Parcelforce Worldwidewith tracking number 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Mine just changed to: :thumbsup:

1 package via Parcelforce Worldwidewith tracking number 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Nice one. Express delivery or first class?

I am dispatching soon (Ordered @ 7.20am ish). As I was a new Customer they had to check the card with the £1 thingy, but the full amount has come off the Card now and I have had the express delivery money refunded as it didn't arrive today :smashin:

Asda are cheap for games and HMV.co.uk are showing Wii Play in stock delivered for £32.99 before XMas :D

As soon as my order says dispatched I phoning to refund my Express delivery payment, I just don't want to upset anyone before and get my order cancelled.

Ordered after 8am.
Used Free super saver delivery
Now showing as Item dispatching soon estimated delivery 20th-23rd Dec.

Mine now says:
:thumbsup:
I ordered c. 8:25 on Friday with first class
Thanks Neil F :)

Ordered 7:34am Friday, selected First Class delivery (Express not available for my postcode).

At 9:58am this morning went to:
1 package via Parcelforce Worldwidewith tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Tracking number not yet showing up on Parcelforce track & trace

I selected express delivery and it has sat on dispatching soon since early yesterday morning. Estimated delivery date 19th Dec. Payment has been taken.

Anybody else in the same position and had clarification from Amazon that the order will definitely go through?

well with people within the last hour having theirs change to dispatching i'd say they're just having a heck of a time getting through all the orders...

What i suspect is that while every toys r us had 20-50 units, amazon got the same allocation but being it is a centralised online company then has to go through all the orders itself along with all the standard orders so we could just be seeing the effects of christmas plus a rush for the wii delaying things going through... As long as yours says dispatching though it should be safe to assume that you have a wii waiting for you, it's just not dispatched...

mine went into the dispatching soon mode at about midnight last night IIRC, not sure about other peoples time scales regarding DS --> D

since amazon told me to e-mail if i didnt see it dispatched by the 17th i got ansy and sent an e-mail now knowing that they wont respond till tomorrow most likely anyway. We'll see what happens, I'm fairly sure that once it goes to disaptching it means the item is there to be packed etc, it's just that with christmas it might be taking a long time to get done... (weekend ordering on the inrernet tends to be very busy)

Also if its estimating delivery for 19th then monday is stil an acceptable dispatch so never fear if it doesn't go till then i guess... my bigger confusion is why so many have had them sent earlier than the originally quoted date.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom