• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amazon Sale Question

d3moliti0n

Hi

I had an e-mail through the other day that mentioned Amazon's January sale is ending on Monday (I think). I'm assuming this means that all DVD box sets will be going back up to their original prices? I was just wondering as theres are still a few box sets I planned on buying but in a few weeks time. The main thing that made the TV box sets appealing (I don't usually buy TV stuff tbh) was the price as a lot of them have been at good prices the past month or two. I don't think I'll bother buying them if they go back up to like £100 or so.

Thanks.

denzyl

Dont be panicked into buying just because Amazons sale is ending soon because most prices will drop again(if not further in price) in the near future whether at amazon or elsewhere.
If you are after something in particular just add a new post and people will help you find credit crunch beating prices

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Yup, as I mentioned before in the sticky at the top of this forum. The general rule with ANY dvd is it will ALWAYS get cheaper (unless it was a misprice in the 1st place) if you are prepared to wait.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom