Amazon said they received an Empty box and won’t issue a refund! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i would like to see what i can get done since i have to wait 5-10 working days for a response from my bank and its not always guaranteed..

But you said Jeffs office are dealing with it?

But you said Jeffs office are dealing with it?

Did i say that? Are you reading my responses? I have no idea. They. have. not. replied. to. my. email. I want to be thorough. I Want to go go through all process to make sure I'm actually doing something about it in stead of sitting back and waiting. Which is something you're advising against?

You can speak to Amazon, I did so last week.
Spoke to them today to sort out a Kindle refund issue (bit of a long story but resolved by cs) pretty easy as they call you as well.much easier to talk rather than use the chat bots etc

Did i say that?

Yes.
dd.png

Spoke to them today to sort out a Kindle refund issue (bit of a long story but resolved by cs) pretty easy as they call you as well.much easier to talk rather than use the chat bots etc

Yeah definitely easier to call but because this issue has been going on for 2 months and i tried to call them a month ago but they said they were not taking calls due to coronavirus. I have since spoken to more advisors on chat and have said they will contact me by email but i have received nothing

Please explain to me the correlation between how long you have been a member of the forum, and the likelihood of being a scammer? I would genuinely like to know. I am very logical and wish for you to convince me how these pointless accusations have weighting? :)
I know right!! :mad:
It's not like just anyone can sign up to the forums with a dummy account pretending to be a completely impartial observer, but is actually an innocent new member who happened to join at exactly this opportune moment.

Yep, some people are just paranoid as this obviously can't and doesn't happen on the internet.

p.s Mum asked if you're coming home for dinner tomorrow night?
:rotfl::laugh::rotfl::laugh::rotfl::laugh::rotfl:

If Hermes tracking says not delivered yet, Amazon cannot say they received an empty box. Can you confirm that Hermes tracking does not say the item has been delivered?

Email Amazon CEO as well, and make sure you're calm and polite when you email him. Email id is [email protected] (Mr Doug Gurr).

Oh, i mean i'm not concerned about contact amazon because i have filed a chargeback with my bank. But again i dont need to keep updating the forum. thats my choice. And i can assure you that i have not been emailed but ok
Well you should be concerned, your bank won't just give you your money back then take on Amazon.

You should be doing everything you can to prove yourself.

And if you where doing everything, you would of had at least one phone call with them.

Regardless of what you, or your new friend says, this absolutely stinks.

If Hermes tracking says not delivered yet, Amazon cannot say they received an empty box. Can you confirm that Hermes tracking does not say the item has been delivered?

Email Amazon CEO as well, and make sure you're calm and polite when you email him. Email id is [email protected] (Mr Doug Gurr).
Pretty sure he's said already he's told them all the bs about the tracking info, getting confused myself lol.

Well you should be concerned, your bank won't just give you your money back then take on Amazon.

You should be doing everything you can to prove yourself.

And if you where doing everything, you would of had at least one phone call with them.

Regardless of what you, or your new friend says, this absolutely stinks.

ok well if you think this is all a lie then dont reply? simple?

H

Hi Nigel. Im not sure if you're actually reading my replies to your responses. I have already done this many times. I am still waiting on an email from a manager but have heard nothing. I have provided proof on the thread that a manager will be contacting me which still hasn't happened and thats as far as it gets with amazon. I will try and get them to give me a call back as i hadn't seen that option because i have been doing this all from my mobile phone.

Well I'm confused. We keep asking whether you have actually spoken (on the telephone) to a manager. Your friend @Elycca joined to say that it is not possible to telephone. You have now come back to suggest that I am not listening to your responses and that you have telephoned and awaiting a response.

So simple question

Have you actually telephoned Amazon and spoken to a manager in person?

Mind you if you have started Charge Back we can put this thread to bed - it is in the hands of the Credit Card company or bank now, pointless pursuing Amazon or Hermes any more.

Cheers,

Nigel

I know right!! :mad:
It's not like just anyone can sign up to the forums with a dummy account pretending to be a completely impartial observer, but is actually an innocent new member who happened to join at exactly this opportune moment.

Yep, some people are just paranoid as this obviously can't and doesn't happen on the internet.

p.s Mum asked if you're coming home for dinner tomorrow night?
:rotfl::laugh::rotfl::laugh::rotfl::laugh::rotfl:
WOW someone is really hurt by this thread. made a whole separate account ahah what a joke

I don't understand the hostility on this thread. It's clear that a few members have already decided that the OP is fake or a scammer. Personally, I don't think scammers behave like this. Besides, I am nobody to judge. A forum is supposed to be helpful and we can only give suggestions to the OP to resolve the issue.

I returned something to amazon via hermes.
Printed of tracking. Dropped off. Got recipt.
Then Nothing. Tracking said in transit and amazon still did not have it.

went on chat and they just said. Yea. It turned to and processed refund.

very odd

WOW someone is really hurt by this thread. made a whole separate account ahah what a joke
Your hardly in a position to call out someone making a new account when you've done two!!

Why would I not reply, this is too much fun.

Well I'm confused. We keep asking whether you have actually spoken (on the telephone) to a manager. Your friend @Elycca joined to say that you cannot telephone. You have now come back to suggest that I am not listening to your responses and that you have telephoned and awaiting a response.

So simple question

Have you actually telephoned Amazon and spoken to a manager in person?

Cheers,

Nigel

Nigel. I have not telephoned where does it say i have telephoned. Let me answer. No i have no telephoned because i was unable to initially get through as its the first thing I would've done. Instead i have been speaking to a manager over live chat and was supposed to receive an email which never happened. Its obviously putting me off as i get the same response every time and im tired of it. But as you have kindly advised me, which is why i came to this thread, i can get a call back from them and i didnt know that. I will be trying this tomorrow.

Your hardly in a position to call out someone making a new account when you've done two!!

Why would I not reply, this is too much fun.

ahaha sad honestly

Yeah definitely easier to call but because this issue has been going on for 2 months and i tried to call them a month ago but they said they were not taking calls due to coronavirus. I have since spoken to more advisors on chat and have said they will contact me by email but i have received nothing
I didn't call them, they called me as per previous poster suggested this is the best option. They called back straight away, spoke to cs then they passed me onto the Kindle team. All dealt with very promptly.

I returned something to amazon via hermes.
Printed of tracking. Dropped off. Got recipt.
Then Nothing. Tracking said in transit and amazon still did not have it.

went on chat and they just said. Yea. It turned to and processed refund.

very odd

Same, had to chase Amazon up for a refund. As detailed earlier I think it gets dropped at a depot and Amazon pick it up themselves - very likely that Covid-19 is stopping Hermes/Amazon from updating the tracking.

DDot, can you answer my question about whether Hermes tracking confirms delivery please? You're getting distracted into arguments that's of no help to you.

Anyways, i came to this thread for help and advice and I have got that from some good people on here, but most think I'm a scammer. What a joke. No decency in people nowadays. I am new to this and well i think i probably shouldn't have done this. Never again anyway.

ahaha sad honestly
Considering the 'seriousness' of your dispute, your not coming across as particularly serious yourself. Just admit you've been called out and go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom