Question Amazon prime issue on AG8, possibly on other Sony tv's?

kenfowler3966

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having an issue with Amazon Prime? Whilst the tv is connected by cable to the router, and Netflix works fine, Amazon often reports that the internet is not connected. I have to then reboot the tv by powering down and restarting. This sometimes gets it working again. However last time, I had to reset the app to factory before it would work again, and this only lasted a couple of days before going wrong again and again having to reset the app.

Is anyone having an issue with Amazon Prime? Whilst the tv is connected by cable to the router, and Netflix works fine, Amazon often reports that the internet is not connected. I have to then reboot the tv by powering down and restarting. This sometimes gets it working again. However last time, I had to reset the app to factory before it would work again, and this only lasted a couple of days before going wrong again and again having to reset the app.

Make sure the app is up to date! I have only had this issue once. Back to normal after the app was updated.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom