Amazon Prime-Anyone get their games on/before release date?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Azzin, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Azzin

Azzin
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,072
    As per title really folks,

I've got a couple of games on my radar and we've got Amazon Prime, so I was thinking of using them, but was wondering if it will arrive the day after release date?

All opinions/experiences welcome. :)

[Edit] - Just to add, Amazon have one of the games (Gears of War: Judgement) at £37 and Game have it for £39.99, but according to the app, I have £3.46 in points to use (£2.50 actually usable at checkout presumably?), so either way it'll be pretty much the same price from either of them, but I guess at least with Game I'd get the added benefit of some extra pre order points...?

Decisions, decisions! :laugh:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. Laggy

Laggy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Hello,

Fellow Prime member! Every game i've pre-ordered arrives on the day of release (they dispatch the day before).

Love using Prime for my end of the week Friday night game buying urges knowing that it will arrive on the Saturday morning!! :thumbsup:

3. brycegrit

brycegrit
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gears of war judgement, that game is gonna be sick! And i got halo 4 the night it came out as well as MW3 which i threw in the trash can but thats another story... I hope judgement will live up to gears 3 and be as awesome if not more awesome than its predecessor.

4. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,733
    If you want games early then Simply Games is the place to use, Gears was less than £35 and delivered Wednesday and Bioshock is £29.99 and arrived today.