Amazon order question

mf luder

I just ordered a 3ds with ridge racer and free screen protectors as part of a bundle deal for £175. I've received an e-mail saying the 3ds and ridge racer have been dispatched and the total price is £170, but the protectors haven't been sent yet so if I cancel them will I save a fiver or will I still be charged as they were part of the bundle?

rousetafarian

I just ordered a 3ds with ridge racer and free screen protectors as part of a bundle deal for £175. I've received an e-mail saying the 3ds and ridge racer have been dispatched and the total price is £170, but the protectors haven't been sent yet so if I cancel them will I save a fiver or will I still be charged as they were part of the bundle?

Prices can drop in between placing the order and them shipping, this may be the case.

I would guess that the protectors will ship when in free stock.....

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
You can't usually cancel because it is a partly fulfilled order and the outstanding items will be processed later.

If the screen protector shows as a separate order that is not yet processed it will allow you to cancel without penalty.

IronGiant

Good idea matt, check your account and see if they still show as part of the £170 order or not.

mf luder

They don't show as part of the order and it does say I can cancel item but I don't know if the charge will be for the original £174.99 order regardless of whether I cancel second dispatch.

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
You will not be charged more if you cancel. Amazon divide the value of items in an order, and have deemed the items sent so far to be £170. If you are given the option to cancel outstanding items you will not be charged for that item. I assume the outstanding item is showing as £4.99

mf luder

Yes its £4.99. They were free as part of the bundle. The 3ds on its own is 164.99 and ridge racer is £29.99 reduced to £10 as part of the bundle. On the e-mail for console and game it says promotion applied -£20 and -£5.

mf luder

I just tried to cancel but it said "this is part of a multi item promotion and cannot be cancelled". Oh well. Thanks for the help people!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom