Amazon Music HD

nikk0

Novice Member
Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum and still finding my way, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed. I am looking for the best way to play AHD on my system, unfortunately my network streamer does not support Amazon, so I have tried playing via phone and mini jack also through BT adapter, the quality sounds a little thin and not nearly as good as my flac recordings, 16bit/24bit from hard drive, this is very frustrating as I have been spoilt by the quality of my own recordings, I assumed maybe the quality would be on par, side by side listening- Dusty in memphis, as one example: the difference is night and day, both 24-41, sound quality from Hdd sublime for amazon substandard, where am I failing here guys...I'm regretting my year subscription big time.

dion 6

Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum and still finding my way, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed. I am looking for the best way to play AHD on my system, unfortunately my network streamer does not support Amazon, so I have tried playing via phone and mini jack also through BT adapter, the quality sounds a little thin and not nearly as good as my flac recordings, 16bit/24bit from hard drive, this is very frustrating as I have been spoilt by the quality of my own recordings, I assumed maybe the quality would be on par, side by side listening- Dusty in memphis, as one example: the difference is night and day, both 24-41, sound quality from Hdd sublime for amazon substandard, where am I failing here guys...I'm regretting my year subscription big time.
I Haven't got amazon music HD myself just the basic amazon music you get with your amazon prime subscription which I play via my 4k firestick connected to my avr but have a look at this review on this forum it might answer some of your questions

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom