Amazon marketplace problem

pete1866

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any experience on amazon marketplace .
I recently sold a phone on there which i described as in very good condition and sold for £65. 2 days after the buyer received it they have left me feedback saying it is poor condition. She also says that she can`t see the pictures it takes on the phone only on the computur, this is definately not right.
I have also reveived an email from her ( through amazon) saying taht she wants a full refund plus her postage costs which would leave me at least £15 pounds out of pocket.
I have tried ringing amazon this morning but they are shut . I am unsure what to do , i had 100% feedback before this , as i i do on my ebay account , and i do not like people to be unhappy with anything they buy from me but also don`t want to be a soft touch ! I have not got my money off amazon yet it is on the way to my account will they stop it ?
Any advice would be welcome :)

not sure about amazon but ive had a few problems like this on ebay. Sold perfect working items them buyer complains they dont work.
would you be able to prove the item is yours if it came back? incase they tried to swap it for a broken one.

not sure about amazon but ive had a few problems like this on ebay. Sold perfect working items them buyer complains they dont work.
would you be able to prove the item is yours if it came back? incase they tried to swap it for a broken one.

Hi , not sure i would be able to prove which one is which , it has the original box so maybe something in there , to match the phone?
Not sure how amazon will deal with this ?

Not much help now but if you sell another phone, dial in *#06# and it will show a phone ID number. If you take note of it, you would have something to back you up if the buyer swapped the phone on you.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom