For Sale Amazon Kindle Fire 7" 8GB Black

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Nerox, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Nerox

Nerox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Hello,

Here i am selling my Kindle Fire 7" tablet, i got this one as a warranty replacement from amazon for another which stopped working, but now i have got a phablet from work, i don't really need it.

It is new, with the original box, charger and USB cable, it has been opened and switched on, but only so i could de-register it from my Amazon account. It still has the plastic wrapper on it.

UK Delivery Only by Hermes or similar budget courier, included in price. Please contact me if you live in highlands or islands so i can check the cost.

This is the version with "special offers"

• The next generation of our bestselling Fire tablet ever - now thinner, lighter, with longer battery life and an improved display.
    • Beautiful 7" IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and up to 8 hours of battery life. 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage. Available in all-new colours: Black, Marine Blue, Punch Red and Canary Yellow.
    • Alexa gives you quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, get the news, weather, control your smart home and more - just press the home button and ask. (Enabled via an over-the-air software update)
    • Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Amazon Video, Netflix, Facebook, Spotify, TuneIn, Instagram and more.
    • Prime members get access to over a thousand books and magazines, more than two million songs, thousands of movies and TV shows and secure photo storage - at no additional cost.
    • Watch downloaded videos offline anywhere with a Prime membership or Netflix subscription.
    • Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon - including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade and Fire for Kids Parental Contro

Price and currency: 35 GBP
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Paypal or Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. cyclone82

cyclone82

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Will take for asking

3. Nerox

Nerox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: