• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amazon free delivery under a tenner?

• Thread starter Deleted member 63670
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63670

I know that Amazon have taken away the free delivery and now charge for anything under a tenner, however I ordered a couple of items today totalling £9.99 and it let me choose free super saver delivery. These were items supplied by Amazon and not 3rd party, they were also in stock.

Is it still free delivery on certain items or am I missing something? I can't find much info on it tbh.

snaithg

I've just had the opposite!

I bought 2 items from Amazon at £4.99 each [£9.98] and it would NOT let me use "Super Saver" free delivery. I had to add another item to the order to qualify for the free delivery.

It would have been nice if the checkout computer allowed me to pay the extra £0.02 to make the order up to £10.00 to qualify for the free delivery!

Graham.

jono987

I'm sure your already aware of this but make sure to grab Amazon prime for a free month as it offers free next day delivery on a lot of stuff :)

rousetafarian

.....true, but it has risen from £49.00 to £79.00/year thereafter so cancel in time if you don't wish to be charged

Tomathee

I think it was certain categories, there was an email some time ago iirc

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom