• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amazon Firestick in separate deliveries?

Eric

Distinguished Member
Just a quick question really. Purchased two of these in the Black Friday deal. On Monday a parcel came with two Firestick remotes in. Nothing else. Is this normal to deliver like that?

Thanks

sep8001

Prominent Member
Hi

Not sure why the would send only the remotes as it is all neatly packed in one box? Could they be sending out customer returns?

sergiup

Distinguished Member
Just a quick question really. Purchased two of these in the Black Friday deal. On Monday a parcel came with two Firestick remotes in. Nothing else. Is this normal to deliver like that?

Thanks

No, that's a bit weird; the Fire Stick comes in a cube-ish shaped package with the stick, remote and power adapter inside. Not sure why it would come separately...

edit: like this.

Eric

Distinguished Member
Spoke to them today. These are the Voice control remotes which they have sent by accident. They are sending the fire sticks today and I can keep these!

Good on Amazon!!

IronGiant

Does that mean you have one you don't need? :D

stephenc

Prominent Member
Can you actually buy the voice control remote on it's own on Amazon? I can't seem to find it. Was thinking of updating my parents Fire TV stick from non-voice to voice control remote.

IronGiant

Doesn't look like it, but there are plenty on Ebay for more than what IronEric paid for his Firesticks :) I reckon you got a bargain package there IE :thumbsup:

Showoff

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom