• You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

Wanted Amazon Fire TV 1st or 2nd gen

syrel

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to buy a 1st or 2nd Gen Amazon Fire TV (not the Fire Stick), preferably one that is rooted or on a firmware that is possible to root. Anyone have anything?

cheers

syrel

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

dchampx

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Leeds, UK
I have a Fire TV 2nd edition (This one). It's been used almost daily since being bought in April 2017 but is in very good condition. I was just looking to upgrade to an Nvidia Shield as I'm after a bit more oomph and I want to stream games over to the living room.

Not sure about rooting as it's not something I've delved into. It's running software version 'Fire OS 5.2.6.9'.

syrel

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Reaction score
How much do you want for it?
cheers
syrel

dchampx

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds, UK
Not sure of the going rate... How does £40 posted via Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded sound?

syrel

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Reaction score
I had been hoping for around £30... How about £35?
syrel

nelson0411

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds
I have a second Gen for £5 bought a week ago change of heart now got an oled with all apps built in that i use..can post pics if interested?

syrel

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Reaction score
If you mean £5, I'll definitely take it. No need for pictures assuming you say it's in decent condition.

nelson0411

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds
If you mean £5, I'll definitely take it. No need for pictures assuming you say it's in decent condition.
lol my apologies £35 2nd gen with alexa voice remote yes?

dchampx

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds, UK
I had been hoping for around £30... How about £35?
syrel
Just checking eBay and they seem to go for between £38 to £45 with £4.50 postage on top. I think £40 posted would be fair and it wouldn't be worth it for me to go lower, even for the sake of a fiver.

Can understand if you want to source one for £30, so I wish you good luck. If you change your mind then let me know.

syrel

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry for slow reply, been out for the day.

Dchampx - ok, will take for £40 inc postage. PM me your payment details.

nelson0411 - thanks anyway.

syrel

dchampx

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds, UK
Sorry for slow reply, been out for the day.

Dchampx - ok, will take for £40 inc postage. PM me your payment details.

nelson0411 - thanks anyway.

syrel
Cool. Got a couple of household tasks to go through today (Oh the joys of a bank holiday) so I'll get the device formatted and upload some pictures tonight. After which, if you would like to go ahead then PM me your address. I'll then send off my payment details and when payment is confirmed I'll post first thing tomorrow morning.

dchampx

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds, UK
Right, sorry about that - Had a long and hectic day!

I've attached a picture of the everything included. I've even provided a practically new remote for you too - the one that came originally with the Fire TV was functioning just fine, but the back panel was sliding off a little too easily for my liking.

Fully restored and will boot up to setup. I'll send you my account details now by PM. If payment has been received by morning I'll get it posted first thing.

dchampx

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Leeds, UK
Payment received this morning from @syrel. Posted just now and receipt sent over as proof.

Top Bottom