• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Question Amazon Echo ( 2nd Gen)

• Thread starter Deleted member 770082
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 770082

Getting confused on these battery bases for the Echo . Basically looking for base battery pack , that can be left connect to the wall charger and be used as normal , also just by disconnecting the charger to battery supply ( without resetting the unit) so that it can be moved around . Very little reviews around , so thought I would ask here . So basically its having a permanant battery base attached and can just be unplugged from mains without resetting the unit .. Any recommendations ( UK only ) Thank you

D

Deleted member 770082

That is a DOT .... My question was for an ECHO . not Echo dot .. sorry for confusion . that is of no use to me

It is also NOT a battery pack . its just a wall plug in charger . I have looked through Amazon site , Any reviews that are present on Echos are not clear , and most of reviews are paid for .... AS they pay for items , and when they right a good review , they get refunded and keep the items . Thats why I asked here

alan8477

Getting confused on these battery bases for the Echo . Basically looking for base battery pack , that can be left connect to the wall charger and be used as normal , also just by disconnecting the charger to battery supply ( without resetting the unit) so that it can be moved around . Very little reviews around , so thought I would ask here . So basically its having a permanant battery base attached and can just be unplugged from mains without resetting the unit .. Any recommendations ( UK only ) Thank you
I use this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BSYHDS8/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom