Amazon delivers on a Sunday?

marcaaron22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
On my Amazon account it says that my order for Terminator Genisys 3D Blu Ray is 'out for delivery' from around 10:50am this morning but it's Sunday, does that mean it's on it's way to me today?

Also got an email from Amazon stating its on its way to be delivered today..
But it hasn't turned up yet..

Yup they have delivered on sunday for ages.

On my Amazon account it says that my order for Terminator Genisys 3D Blu Ray is 'out for delivery' from around 10:50am this morning but it's Sunday, does that mean it's on it's way to me today?

Also got an email from Amazon stating its on its way to be delivered today..
But it hasn't turned up yet..
If it says 'Amazon Logistics' on the despatch email, then yes it can be delivered on a Sunday.

They deliver up until 21:00, even on Sundays I think. So plenty of time for it to turn up.

I've just received a package from Amazon.

"Amazon Logistics"

Graham.

Received it at about 7:10pm

I got two blu ray films just after 2 this afternoon.

My phone rang at 8:45 tonight. A voice with a Geordie accent said "Hello, I'm stood outside your front door with an Amazon delivery for you"
I said "Doesn't knocking work?"
There was a gentle tapping and he whispered "yes!" and hung up!

My phone rang at 8:45 tonight. A voice with a Geordie accent said "Hello, I'm stood outside your front door with an Amazon delivery for you"
I said "Doesn't knocking work?"
There was a gentle tapping and he whispered "yes!" and hung up!
Maybe he didn't want to wake your kids in case you have kids?
Sounds considerate of him to me considering some can literally bash your door in at any time day or night.

Couriers bash your door down in the middle of the night? Pull the other one :D

We have 4 phones dotted around the house, a gentle tap on the front door would be the quietest way of attracting our attention.

I have the opposite problem; rarely hear the door but, can I persuade couriers to ring me....I wish

Couriers bash your door down in the middle of the night? Pull the other one :D

We have 4 phones dotted around the house, a gentle tap on the front door would be the quietest way of attracting our attention.

You must have nice couriers, ours belt on the door like there is hidden treasure inside!
Our livingroom is at the back of the house and we only have mobiles.

It's never an issue. Most of the time I greet them at the door before they knock and if I don't they quietly tap or ring the door bell.

Sunday deliveries are nice. But I'd rather have a delivery email or text in the morning with a 1 or even 2 hour delivery window. Used to get that when they used DPD. Now it's changed to Amazon Logistics it's just any random time between 8am to 8pm.

Really not a difficult thing to do in this day and age. Forget drone deliveries Amazon! Get the van deliveries sorted first!!!:facepalm:

Amazon Logistics are the idiots that left a box on our door step on Friday night without ringing the doorbell, knocking or leaving a card. We found the box next morning after a downpour. :facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom