Amazon.de or Fullfilled By Amazon.co.uk

Turbo Dragon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, would like a quick straw poll....

I'm hovering over buying a new phone and have the choice between direct from Amazon.de or a fullfilled by amazon in the UK.

Price is almost identical, and only a day difference on shipping. Are there any down sides to purchasing via FBA if something goes wrong and i need a return?

Any thought appreciated.....

FBA is fine. They are just acting as the middle man.

Thank you for the info, so essentially if it goes faulty in 10 months I would have the same returns policy as Amazon.co.uk direct?

Ie. No quibble refund or replace without sending it to be inspected etc.

For all intents and purposes, purchasing from a merchant using FBA is the same as ordering directly from Amazon themselves. The only issues you could have are Item Not as Described related.

Thank you for the info, so essentially if it goes faulty in 10 months I would have the same returns policy as Amazon.co.uk direct?

Ie. No quibble refund or replace without sending it to be inspected etc.
I don't believe Amazon actually have that as a policy though. It's what they often do, but I don't know if it's a policy as such.

Same procedure though. Details about returning a FBA item are here: Amazon.co.uk Help: Fulfilled by Amazon

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thank you all for the opinions. I went with FBA in the UK. Phone should be arriving today.....:-D :-D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom