the thing wnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow

I ordered 3 BD titles as part of BF stuff from amazon.com

Jackie Brown ($3.99)
The Others ($4.99)
Green Mile: Digibook ($10.99)

The Others & Green Mile shipped via Expedited Intl Shipping (even though i went for standard shipping) so that was nice upgrade.

but...

JB was Out of Stock and initially told me I'd get it next year sometime. Then I got an email 2 days ago saying, we got it earlier, its shipped today. I wasn't that bothered as at the price i got it for i was happy to wait.

anyway, IT ARRIVED TODAY!!!
Just checked and they upgraded that to DHL International!!!!

With the split in shipping costs across the 3 titles, JB cost me about a fiver all in, surely it must have cost them that in DHL fees for a 2 day US to UK delivery!

Fantastic service from amazon.com and easily breaks my record for choosing cheapest shipping option and it arriving in 2 days!!

anyone else had big upgrades of late from them?

Yep I had the same on some I ordered. I assume it because they want to get stuff to customers before christmas as they made a point of 2 of my discs being out of stock and would miss this date. Then they seemed to get stock quicker than expected and upgraded the shipping for free.

Also got a $5 voucher for 'problems experienced with black Friday deals'. Not that I noticed any.

Not complaining. :)

They had sever problems during when Transformers 3 was available. They offered it at the same price during BF which still worked out at £11 so no bargain.

My JB got sent normal post.

They had sever problems during when Transformers 3 was available. They offered it at the same price during BF which still worked out at £11 so no bargain.

My JB got sent normal post.

Must have had a few then as they offered me TF3, HP DH2 and Cars 2 at the same price. Like you said, not much of a bargain which is why I didn't buy them at the time. Plus got Cars 2 from UK site for £7 :)

Amazon US will serve you DHL priority courier if they can't ship out the parcel on time.

Amazon also often auto upgrade to Expedited shipping during BF time or when you purchase bigger item or a lot of items.

This is common services given by Amazon US.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom