Amazon.co.uk

lynx

Senior Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of an email contact for Amazon, their web contact point gets me an automated reply and nothing follos through. I made a purchase from Amazon marketplace in March and the item has yet to be supplied.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Amazon are quite good as they have a 0800 customer service line with short waiting times. Email will get you nowhere. I worked for a company who did some outsourced customer service for a FTSE 100 company. The guys who worked on email answered about 3 a day.

Have you talked direct to the actual market Place seller? You should have, or easily get, their email address. Or have you already got past this point?

Toasty said:
Have you talked direct to the actual market Place seller? You should have, or easily get, their email address. Or have you already got past this point?

I've been in communication with the seller who seems unprepared to supply my order (it's a rather expensive study material book which is still in print).

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Lawrenzini said:
Amazon are quite good as they have a 0800 customer service line with short waiting times.
Yes, that free callback link is good, type in any landline or mobile and select now or some other time and you'll then be called and connected and shouldn't have too wait long
- I last used it because they under-refunded my postage for a returned faulty item; the guy I spoke to (US based, I think) just accepted the price I gave him, and put through another refund straight away; and I'm sure he would have believed whatever figure I gave him. :smashin:

lynx said:
Done that. Sent a message two weeks ago....still awaiting contact.
Yep, thought thats what you did, so I was recommending the free telephone callback contact

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom