Bargain Expired Amazon Black Friday Blu Ray Box Set Sale

Not sure if today only but the following in my wish list seem to have got cheaper and thus purchased...
Space: 1999 - The Complete Second Series [Blu-ray] - £25.89
The Professionals Mk IV Blu-ray - £15.99
Defiance - Season 1-3 [Blu-ray] - £19.19

I just got Game of Thrones Season 3 & 4 steelbooks for £15 each for the new Atmos tracks.

The Season 1 & 2 steelbooks are £15.99 each.

Remembering what I once paid for the Godfather trilogy on Laserdisc, that £6.99 price tag feels like a steal. That's almost free!

I just got Game of Thrones Season 3 & 4 steelbooks for £15 each for the new Atmos tracks.

The Season 1 & 2 steelbooks are £15.99 each.

Amazing how I was going to buy these a couple of days ago but held off thankfully. Also used Prime Now for the first time so not only am I getting them in a couple of hours, I got an extra £5 off so each steelbook is only costing £12.50. :clap:

Warehouse 13 down to £20 this morning too.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hi guys, can anybody tell me if the complete Game of Thrones blu ray box set has the atmos audio by any chance please? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Got this from Amazon - doesn't look like it....

71UT6ijISKL.jpg

Got this from Amazon - doesn't look like it....

71UT6ijISKL.jpg
Thanks very much for that, I am tempted by the steelbooks for atmos but they are a fair bit more expensive. Does anybody know if they will be re released on ultra hd blu ray>

Thanks very much for that, I am tempted by the steelbooks for atmos but they are a fair bit more expensive. Does anybody know if they will be re released on ultra hd blu ray>

Haha, your guess is as good as ours!

FYI - Season 1 & 2 Steelbooks are £15.99 and 3 & 4 are £15 at Amazon at the moment.

Seasons 1&2 qualify for £10 off if you spend £50 on selected BluRay/DVDs. It's a shame the other seasons don't qualify otherwise I'd get them all. Great value for money still!

Edit - Season 5 non steelbook edition does qualify for £10 off when spending £50. (includes Atmos mix still) So seasons 1-5 work out £15 each :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Godfather trilogy ordered for an Xmas giftZ cheers mate that's a steal. £3.50 a film

Pretty sure it's just the steel books that have the Atmos track.
For the first 4 seasons, that's right. Seasons 5 onwards have Atmos soundtracks in the non-steelbook sets, including in the complete set seasons 1-5 at least.

I don't know how much it was before, but Hobbit Extended Trilogy is in a spend over £50 on selected BDs and get £10 off.....trouble is finding something else in that deal,but I did find the complete falling skies boxset was in it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom