Quantcast

Amazon basket no longer revealing price changes?

drillo

Does anyone else’s basket & saved items on Amazon no longer inform them of price changes?
Mine stopped about 2 weeks ago at a guess.
Doesn’t matter whether I’m on the app or browser.
I called amazon - with ‘a straight face’ the operator told me there is no-one at Amazon who could tell me if the feature has changed...
Is it just me or is this universal?

dixin123

def stil does, only bought an item this week that had jumped several pennies from when added to actually placing the order

drillo

def stil does, only bought an item this week that had jumped several pennies from when added to actually placing the order
OK good to know thx!!
I asked if there was a setting that influenced that (not that I changed anything) and again, amazon rep doesn’t know
Aaah well

Flashy

Worked for me this week, too. Added something at £13.99 early in the week and a couple of days later I clicked on my basket in the app and it came up with the warning at the top of the page.

drillo

Thx
Very odd
Does yours work if you only have items in your ‘saved for later’ but nothing in the basket?

aVdub

Distinguished Member
I had a couple of times when the area was not showing. On restart these appeared again.

SDMDAM

It definitely did for me as my pc equipment sat in my basket for a week and I got updates every day I went back into it.

Mullerman

Standard Member
Same issue it be ‘broken’ and can’t be fixed. Strange. But I’m buying less! Amazon Asia IT no help.