Amazon App appears every time I turn on my TX-50GX700B

pmp4

Novice Member
Hi

Everytime I start up my TX-50GX700B, the Amazon App starts up too. I thought it was because I had assigned it to the My App button, so I have I selected it from that. Still starts up.

Sometimes it is slow to load so I will be watching a TV channel for 20-30 secs and then it appears.

thanks in advance.

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Uninstall it, then reinstall it to see if it helps. If not, factory reset the TV and see what happens.

Clem

pmp4

Novice Member
Thanks for your reply. I just did a reset and that had solved it until I went to run a software update. As it was checking to see if there was a new version, Amazon opened. Obviously my tv checks the software everytime it starts. Just don’t know how to stop it from happening and I want to be able to check software versions.

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Try contacting Panasonic support. You’ve done all the obvious things. You could try turning off the TV’s option to check for new operating software. I do know that on my GX800 if you try and open an app. and new TV software is available apps. don’t work. Is there new operating software for your TV that you haven’t installed yet?

Clem

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom