Amazon 3 for 2 Blu rays

Windeos

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've only just started my blu ray collection but found this offer quickly enough. Question I want to know is why when I select 3 films in the 3 for 2 section and add them to my basket do I still have too pay for the 3 films?

Crap explanation I know, just mean say I order Pitch Black for £10 along with hellboy 1 and 2 both at £10 each, it should be £20 should it not (3 for 2) rather than £30 as it shows in the basket?

Been confusing me for ages. Maybe it isn't really a 3 for 2 offer.

Cheers for any replies

Hi,

I've only just started my blu ray collection but found this offer quickly enough. Question I want to know is why when I select 3 films in the 3 for 2 section and add them to my basket do I still have too pay for the 3 films?

Crap explanation I know, just mean say I order Pitch Black for £10 along with hellboy 1 and 2 both at £10 each, it should be £20 should it not (3 for 2) rather than £30 as it shows in the basket?

Been confusing me for ages. Maybe it isn't really a 3 for 2 offer.

Cheers for any replies

The discount is applied at checkout.

It won't show until you get near to the end of the 'checkout' stage.
You will still have time to amend your order even then.
Don't worry, it will work!!

I bought The Thing, Black Hawk Down & Speed Racer for a total of £23 and received then yesterday... sweet.

Your dispatch email from Amazon will show the discount for the 3 for 2 offer.

thanks a bunch for the replies, looks like I just haven't gone far enough in the check out process.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom