Amazon 3 for 2 Blu rays

Windeos

Hi,

I've only just started my blu ray collection but found this offer quickly enough. Question I want to know is why when I select 3 films in the 3 for 2 section and add them to my basket do I still have too pay for the 3 films?

Crap explanation I know, just mean say I order Pitch Black for £10 along with hellboy 1 and 2 both at £10 each, it should be £20 should it not (3 for 2) rather than £30 as it shows in the basket?

Been confusing me for ages. Maybe it isn't really a 3 for 2 offer.

Cheers for any replies

Will Scarlet

Hi,

I've only just started my blu ray collection but found this offer quickly enough. Question I want to know is why when I select 3 films in the 3 for 2 section and add them to my basket do I still have too pay for the 3 films?

Crap explanation I know, just mean say I order Pitch Black for £10 along with hellboy 1 and 2 both at £10 each, it should be £20 should it not (3 for 2) rather than £30 as it shows in the basket?

Been confusing me for ages. Maybe it isn't really a 3 for 2 offer.

Cheers for any replies

The discount is applied at checkout.

philbam

Novice Member
It won't show until you get near to the end of the 'checkout' stage.
You will still have time to amend your order even then.
Don't worry, it will work!!

cablec

I bought The Thing, Black Hawk Down & Speed Racer for a total of £23 and received then yesterday... sweet.

Your dispatch email from Amazon will show the discount for the 3 for 2 offer.

Windeos

thanks a bunch for the replies, looks like I just haven't gone far enough in the check out process.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom