Amazon 3-4pm orders on the 8th... order status

TheToe

Hi guys.... When amazon did that 3-4pm offer on 8th... If you were one of the lucky ones and got an order in, what does your order status say?

Mine changed to dispatching soon late last night and I chose express delivery which guaranteed delivery today... kinda worried/****** off it still says dispatching soon...

:rolleyes:

Bigmonty69

Mine has now dispatched (First Class). Got an e-mail telling me it was despatched also - due to receive on 12th Dec 06.

paulhulatt

Standard Member
Mine originally said delivery on the 9th Dec but changed to the 14th Dec later.

Then it changed again to dispatching soon at around 6pm and then dispatched at around 10pm.

I received it this morning at around 9:30am.

The screwy status being showed on screen yesterday caused me no end of hassle and arguments on the phone with Amazon but it has actually come so I can't really complain.

TheToe

Mine originally said delivery on the 9th Dec but changed to the 14th Dec later.

Then it changed again to dispatching soon at around 6pm and then dispatched at around 10pm.

I received it this morning at around 9:30am.

The screwy status being showed on screen yesterday caused me no end of hassle and arguments on the phone with Amazon but it has actually come so I can't really complain.

You got a phone number mate to ring them ? :)

cheers

Crewdy

Standard Member
Ordered at 3:08

Selected next day delivery, Estimated as 14th?

Arrived this morning at 10:00:clap:

Crewdy

Standard Member
Yes it changed last night to despatched. I was trying not to look but couldn't resist as I was convinced it would never turn up.

TheToe

starting to think i'm jinxed with this damn wii... argos let me down... now amazon hehe

Might go preorder Wii 2 ... might get it on launch if order now :)

paulhulatt

Standard Member
You got a phone number mate to ring them ? :)

cheers

Go to any help page on the site and there is an option to get Customer Services to ring you that way it won't cost you anything to hold for 30 mins!

RizL4

Banned
how about my luck was about to order one was checking site from 2:45pm then lost power in the house was down for 3 hours then came back dunno what went wrong what a dam joke now going to be hard tracking a wii down

D

Deleted member 27989

Order it yesterday afternoon...Got it...But had delivery date for February 2007, got a message from Amazon apologising for the defect in their system and that I should get it soon...This morning an e-mail stating it has been despatched and should be with me on Tuesday! Excellent......

TheToe

Just got off phone to amazon ... couldnt understand the guy shock hehe

the gist went like.. " yea there were soo many ppl logged on yesterday the delivery estimates got messed up.... your's say 14th now..."

i say to him i paid for express delivery guaranteed for today...

but yours says 14th estimate delivery so will come 14th... ;)

finally got a refund of £8 for money wasted on express delivery...

i really dont think the guy had a clue... and was just reading stuff from my account off webpage same as me

hehe

TheToe

Order it yesterday afternoon...Got it...But had delivery date for February 2007, got a message from Amazon apologising for the defect in their system and that I should get it soon...This morning an e-mail stating it has been despatched and should be with me on Tuesday! Excellent......

So you got it m8 even though on webpage it was totally wrong ? :)

nice one

D

Deleted member 27989

So you got it m8 even though on webpage it was totally wrong ? :)

nice one

Yes I am well chuffed! But I did spend first time ensuring everything was setup for one-click ordering and then refreshing the page constantly.....Shame I did not book express delivery as I am away for most of the week and weekend....Ah well gives my wife the chance to catch up with our girls and their granny :D

Hawklan

Distinguished Member
Hi

I pretty much gave up when logging in a 3pm the first Wii's I saw where at the £400 price bracket

Looked every now and again for the next 15mins or so and wonder of wonders there was one in stock at £179 (frantic keyboard pounding later and one Wii is winging it's way to me)

RON

Blitzmage

Mine got dispatched today estimated to be delivered 12th or 13th. I realised it's being delivered by parcelforce. Not sure if I should be worried about that S=

crown62

Be very worried mine from gameplay has vanished in transit thanks to parcel farce:mad:

Good luck......

TheToe

Amazon are taking the "wii" .... now my order which was due to arrive saturday the 9th guaranteed!!! Has now gone from dispatching soon (which it has been since friday 8th) to not dispatched... My order seems to be going backwards.... maybe in a week it will be disassembled and in pieces at Nintendo's HQ in fecking KYOTO!!!!

hows everyone elses wait going ? :)

D

Deleted member 27989

my game arrived this morning via normal mail. and when my wife returned from the school run the wii was just on our doorstep! lucky non of you lot came around! unfortunately i am not home until thursday night. but my wife daughter and mother in law say it is great. i am amazed as my wife never hooks up anything. the temptation must have been great. i am impressed with amazon. great service unlike woolie who still have not fulfilled my pre order. btw apologies bad english. i am writing this from my phone.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022