• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amazing Stories (Apple TV+) Season 2 TBC

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hannibal creator Bryan Fuller has amazing new stories to tell as he revives 1980s NBC/Steven Spielberg-produced anthology series Amazing Stories.

I used to enjoy this series on UK TV and we have not had anything similar for decades that I can recall...

Fuller will write and executive produce. Amblin TV’s Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey will co-produce. Spielberg will not be involved.

encaser

Distinguished Member
This is starting to sound like the Han Solo movie.

mafaa

Distinguished Member

apple-tv-_-amazing-stories-first-look.jpg

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
episode 1, decent :laugh:

Also im currently starting to re-watch the original1985, two-season series. But im very slow at watching TV series to the end, so could take a while

#1 The Cellar

Not the most thrilling was hoping for sci-fi, but enjoyed it, bittersweet paths for the two leads..

Always like seeing Dylan O'Brien on screen, his fate tangled with Hill House's Nell Crain/Victoria Pedretti

MV5BZDBkMThmMTMtNzExYS00MDY1LTgxMzEtZGJiYjRiMWE5NmFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyOTUzNjg@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNTlmOGIwYTYtYTMzYS00MTg2LWEyMGYtNWIwMGFkYjEzMjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyOTUzNjg@._V1_.jpg

MV5BYzFmNzI1MDEtNDNkOS00ZjI2LWI3MzgtOGQ0YTQ4NGNmNDU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyOTUzNjg@._V1_.jpg

MV5BZDNhMzMzNWItOGMwMi00ZGFiLTg5NjMtM2RiMjA1MmFlZTBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyOTUzNjg@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
#2 The Heat

I was not totally feeling this urban take, felt like they were spoon feeding the audience dialogue, at times predictable but it came good at end

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom