• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Amazing Spider man-2

johnbower

Will the UK version have the 3D and Blu Ray on the same disc again does anyone know?

Last time the US got three Blu ray discs The Film The 3D version and the bonus features

UK got 3D and Film crammed onto same disc and then a Blu ray disc with the features.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
It's advertised as 'Blu-Ray 3D + Blu-Ray + Digital UV' so should be separate discs for 3D and 2D.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
The first was advertised as 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray as well.

I'm probably gonna wait until it's released before deciding whether to get UK or import.

johnbower

Yes it was advertised as 3D Blu ray + Blu ray last time in UK

Only thing is this time the US version is a 3 disc set so 2 Blu rays and a DVD last time it was a 4 disc set 3 Blu's and a DVD which makes me think it's different this time looks like there were more features last time as well.

The Amazing Spider-man 3D

UK Two-disc set (2 BDs)
US Four-disc set (3 BDs, 1 DVD)

The box set has Blu ray on one 3D on the other and Special features on last Blu ray

The Amazing Spider-man 2

UK Two-disc set (2 BDs)
US Three-disc set (2 BDs, 1 DVD)

The unboxing on You tube shows a Blu ray and a 3D Blu ray disc in the box for number 2

hippo99

Distinguished Member
What I'm unsure about is whether the UK version is really 2 separate discs & not just 1 combo disc. Sony has a habit of releasing combo discs in the UK eg Hugo, Pirates

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom