Amateur 2.1 System

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by StyleZ101, Jul 15, 2015.

1. StyleZ101

StyleZ101
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I'm very new to this and didn't really know if my concerns or questions should've been posted elsewhere. So I wanted to ask about a mediocre 2.1 for my bedroom. All I'm looking for is speakers to get out louder and cleaner audio than that on my Vizio TV, or iHome. And a subwoofer to add some thump to everything. I've looked at a lot of stuff but I don't want to really spend more than $200. I've looked at Onkyo and the LS3100 Home System, Tang Band speakers, in which case I would have to make speaker cabinets which would be fine. Lepia and Dayton amps, also Dayton speakers. A lot of Pioneer, receivers, bookshelf speakers, subwoofers. Just about everything is somewhat over my price range. I do not plan on upgrading to a 5.1 system in this room. My only issue with this is trying to find a system I can use my iPhone, iPod, or iPad with. Meaning I need an input from my tv for when I'm using it, and an input for extra items, either aux, usb, or Bluetooth. Preferably USB or Bluetooth. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

2. archie2000

archie2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    How about a sound bar?
    Mine has multiple inputs as well as Bluetooth