Am I too late for the free Bond Blu Ray

K

kpkiller

Just wondered if anyone knew if all the free bond BD had gone?
Only got my PS3 the other day and haven't signed on yet.
Cheers

Klark

Yeah, I'd like to know if its too late as well. I only got my PS3 yesterday and have registered. But I don't want to go out and buy the movie if there is still a chance I can get it for free... A message telling you either way would be nice.

MattZani

Banned
if you didn't click the not recieve messages, then an e-mail will eventually arrive.

fid

as far as I am aware you are not too late, as a lot of people (surpirisingly) still haven't registered for psn

RMGEE

It does say on the website that:

"Quantities of the Disc are limited on a per country basis and will be allocated in order of registration. This offer will close in each country after all available stocks of the Disc for that country have been allocated."

So it depends what country you live in, alot of people in the UK have broadband where as in some EU countries alot don't. It would be nice to know how many copies were allocated to the UK.

Tommy Teapot

i registered about 2weeks ago, but im just lookin at the link that was posted and it mentions something about registering the hardware with the serial number etc, do you have to do this in order to recieve bond? also i didnt go thro the survey crap once you've created a PSN account so you reckon only peeps who do this recieve bond or might i still be in with a chance?

Tony Hoyle

If you registered from the PS3 itself I believe it sends the serial number anyway.. although it can't hurt to add it to the account (added my PSP too).

Korum

i registered about 2weeks ago, but im just lookin at the link that was posted and it mentions something about registering the hardware with the serial number etc, do you have to do this in order to recieve bond? also i didnt go thro the survey crap once you've created a PSN account so you reckon only peeps who do this recieve bond or might i still be in with a chance?

I've got a US PS3 and registered with the UK PSN on my PC and didn't get a message about the free Blu-Ray so I registered again using the PS3 and got a message and a free movie in the post the other day and at no time did I have to input my serial number.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom