Am I or I am Antisemitic and in Denial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocksure

@scarty16 let me get this right, your not happy because I asked if I was, discovered I am, have acknowledged it and plan to seek help to correct it?

Or is it the Psychopath bit that I am aware of and take steps to try and keep under control. Still arse up, but I try.

My apologies for being truthful and admitting my faults. I will now bow out of this thread before I say something that I might later regret or worse yet is an other fault I need to correct

Last edited:

rousetafarian

@scarty16 let me get this right, your not happy because I asked if I was, discovered I am, have acknowledged it and plan to seek help to correct it?

Or is it the Psychopath bit that I am aware of and take steps to try and keep under control. Still arse up, but I try.

My apologies for being truthful and admitting my faults. I will now bow out of this thread before I say something that I might later regret or worse yet is an other fault I need to correct
If you are bowing out and this thread is about you and your world then I’ll lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Video in August 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom