Question Am I mental paying more for looks

Looking good mate

So I turned it the calibration microphone I got along with the subwoofer was faulty, I messed about for hours thinking I must be doing something wrong yesterday 🙈.
Thankfully @Trophy hunter let me borrow his mic today (thanks so much 👍👍) and I'm currently enjoying some of the best bass I've ever heard in my home.
Got to say it was well worth the effort involved. One happy camper here that's for sure.
Hope everyone had a great Xmas🎄

So I turned it the calibration microphone I got along with the subwoofer was faulty, I messed about for hours thinking I must be doing something wrong yesterday 🙈.
Thankfully @Trophy hunter let me borrow his mic today (thanks so much 👍👍) and I'm currently enjoying some of the best bass I've ever heard in my home.
Got to say it was well worth the effort involved. One happy camper here that's for sure.
Hope everyone had a great Xmas🎄

Hope you get the new movie Tenet. Everyone seems to be raving about it and how hard hitting bass it has. Reference material. Can only imagine the jump from tiny SB1000 to Sub 1 and how much better your whole system now sounds! Nice present from wife, we rarely hear things like this. Few members are probably thinking does she have as nice sister who is single? 🤔

Hope you get the new movie Tenet. Everyone seems to be raving about it and how hard hitting bass it has. Reference material. Can only imagine the jump from tiny SB1000 to Sub 1 and how much better your whole system now sounds! Nice present from wife, we rarely hear things like this. Few members are probably thinking does she have as nice sister who is single? 🤔
She actually does have a sister who was single but has now been snapped up lol. I'm just lucky that I've been with my wife 31 years at this point and she enjoys the system almost as much as me and doesn't mind me spending money or should I say her money on it lol

I'll probably wait until Tenet is available on Netflix or wherever but I shall look forward to it.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom