Am I Going Mad??!?!?!?!

C

Carl Durnford

Please can someone help me!!!
I recently purchased a Sharp 28 inch Widescreen TV from Comet, and have an annoying problem happening.
The only way I can describe this problem is that when watching a TV programme, and the picture goes from a light to a darker background, it's like someone dims the lights twice after the picture has changed if that makes sense. Almost like the light is taking time to adjust to the darker background??? it happens twice within around a 5 second timeframe. Is this a normal thing or should I take it back to Comet and complain.....? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Regards

Carl

Really not sure but if it gets worse have a engineer to come round, you have a free 1 year part and labour when you purchase that kind of product from comet.

Is there some sort of 'automatic light compensation' feature? I know Panasonic LCDs have this type of feature where the picture levels are changed depending on what the telly thinks the ambient light level is. If this is indeed the case with your telly, this can usually be switched off - but you'll have to read the manual and find out what the feature is called, etc...

Otherwise, call an engineer 'round!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom