Am I being daft? Valentine Card Idea!

you love it

you love it
Yeah yeah ok then :rolleyes: its been a giggle this evening I have to admit...and after a **** day like today I needed it...

So thanks :D

Im sure your a memeber of the avf facebook group smelly so we can all now go to facebook and have a look at your mush

Annnnd if you recall not too long ago she put her actual picture up as her default display picture on there :smashin:

Start worrying smelly :rotfl:

Annnnd if you recall not too long ago she put her actual picture up as her default display picture on there :smashin:

Nah that's sly she could have a nervous dispo (none of us know yay or nay)
You may frighten her and that's not fair

bristol is massive anyway but still

You aren't scottish by any chance smelly?? I know you are in the west or so I hear but you could have moved there
Nope, English....

Its still there! :eek:

its bad isn`t it i for one cant believe it, if he pulls it out the bag ill donate a tenner to charity beeswax seal:suicide: he will be dressing up as henry VIII next and delivering his love letter by pigeon:D:hiya:(only joking mate)

Oh and i want photographic proof for the charity:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

If it works I'll post a pic or two of the envelope at least :D

Last edited:
So how are your type best dealt with then? :) ;).

In this case don't beat around the bush too much (excuse the terminology!!:D) Make sure she knows its from you otherwise you could be playing silly beggars for months! The card is lovely and says just enought at this stage. When you feel a bit more confident that she likes you get her to go out with you and make her laugh! Definately the way to win any woman over. But whatever you do don't be one of those men that are too nice. Be gentlemanly, occasionaly romantic in a non ott way but definately be a man!!! A woman wants to feel like a woman no matter how tough she is!

Course that is only me...What you really need to do is be yourself and if that doesn't cut the mustard she's not for you!

In this case don't beat around the bush too much (excuse the terminology!!:D) Make sure she knows its from you otherwise you could be playing silly beggars for months! The card is lovely and says just enought at this stage. When you feel a bit more confident that she likes you get her to go out with you and make her laugh! Definately the way to win any woman over. But whatever you do don't be one of those men that are too nice. Be gentlemanly, occasionaly romantic in a non ott way but definately be a man!!! A woman wants to feel like a woman no matter how tough she is!

Course that is only me...What you really need to do is be yourself and if that doesn't cut the mustard she's not for you!

Thanks Sals. Sorry never spotted the reply at the time :rolleyes:.

Card handed over earlier. Lets wait and see. . . .:D or :rolleyes:. . .

and allow for the fact that woman change there mind what they want every 7.63 minutes, clairvoyance is helpful, failing that try the force.

and allow for the fact that woman change there mind what they want every 7.63 minutes, clairvoyance is helpful, failing that try the force.

:rotfl: We're not all the same! :rotfl:

How did you get on Digger??

My new man didn't bother getting me a card. Can you believe that? Apparently its commercial rubbish and he doesn't see why anyone should tell him when, how, what etc etc blah blah blah!!! How many times do you guys use that poor excuse?? :suicide:

My new man didn't bother getting me a card. Can you believe that? Apparently its commercial rubbish and he doesn't see why anyone should tell him when, how, what etc etc blah blah blah!!! How many times do you guys use that poor excuse?? :suicide:

every year :rotfl:

and didn't you mean your ex-new man :p

I always complain it's commercial rubbish, which it is... to be honest, but I also love the fact that it's a perfect excuse to spoil someone who gets mad at me for trying to pay for something for them, so it works as a good thing sometimes.

I think the whole card / present side of it is a bit shallow etc but I go along with it to avoid the dog house, but this year I didn't have to worry about it which was good!!

But no i've never used the fact I hate commercial holidays as an excuse.
Same with Christmas, I still buy people presents even though I can't stand that either...

every year :rotfl:

and didn't you mean your ex-new man :p

Hmmmm.....quite possibly. The Jurys still out! :(

Totally agree with the commercial rubbish theory but it such little effort and expense to get a card and make someone happy! As my sister said you can tell alot about the future with someone from the first valentines day you share with them! :rotfl:

Well, got a textual reply saying "such a lovely card, thank you. happy valentine to you too". How dull :rolleyes: :). Anyway saw her yesterday and she downgraded it and said that it was a really "nice" gift. Hey-Ho. You win some you lose some or somat. :rolleyes: Its just those eyes. . .!! Even other women say that they are the most stunning they have ever seen too.

I agree that its commercial rubbish but felt my actions were warranted. :)

Well, got a textual reply saying "such a lovely card, thank you. happy valentine to you too". How dull :rolleyes: :). Anyway saw her yesterday and she downgraded it and said that it was a really "nice" gift. Hey-Ho. You win some you lose some or somat. :rolleyes: Its just those eyes. . .!! Even other women say that they are the most stunning they have ever seen too.

I agree that its commercial rubbish but felt my actions were warranted. :)

Sorry to hear your news but at least you tried and now you know where you stand and can move on from that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom