• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
26 December 2009 (UK)

My nieces are waiting with baited breath after watching the teaser earlier this year. I don't expect many posts in this thread, as the first film only got 1 :D

Teaser

YouTube - Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 The Squeakquel Teaser Trailer 2!

NEW Trailer

YouTube - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [Exclusiev Official HD Trailer] NEW EXTENDED!

Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks_-The-Squeak.jpg

alvin--the-chipmunks-the-squeakquel.jpg

Max Payne

My little girl is 4 and loves them. Her cousins 3 and 5 popped round at the weekend and they are now fans too. What's not to love about talking animals.

Sure it keeps them happy for an hour and a half

....can I say I think the quality on the first one is excellent.....so hence my reason for watching it with them

cas398

I've got to say the first film was just too childish. Granted it's a kids film but they could quite easily tone the cheesiness down a bit and make a better film for the whole family.

The girlfriend will probably want to see this as it was her that wanted to see the first and liked it, so I'll give it a chance but I don't expect them to rectify their mistakes.

beastofrock

i must admit i quite enjoyed the first one after picking it up cheap on blu ray for my little sister
plus it has jason lee in it which for me is always a bonus

mudstuff

i must admit i quite enjoyed the first one after picking it up cheap on blu ray for my little sister
plus it has jason lee in it which for me is always a bonus
+1

I'm 28 and ever so slightly ashamed to say I caught this on Sky and thought it was pretty funny. The Mrs enjoyed it too. I suspect the sequel may go the same way as most and not be as good as the first as is often the case with these films - a sequel is an obvious quick cash since the first one was reasonable and obviously made some money.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom