Alternative Stand Sites

THE_HITMAN

Standard Member

pmanson

I quite like some of the stuff on here - http://www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk/index.php

Thinking about getting this at £151 to house all my new AV kit in the corner out of the way - then use some sort of remote sender to I can keep the doors shut (obviously with some ventilation holes)

Overall dimensions:

W: 68cm
H: 80cm
D: 50cm

Internal dimensions:

W: 50cm
H: 54cm
D: 43cm

mattartist

Standard Member
PManson, Which piece/range have those dimensions? Sounds good for what I'm looking for. Had look around the site but no joy.

Cheers

pmanson

Hi Matt,

It's the Zenda Solid Oak HiFi Cabinet.

Spaceritual

Standard Member
Did you eventually buy this?( Zenda Hifi unit )it`s down to about £123 now but the site does not show the "back" view of the unit , and I was wondering about cabling

mattartist

Standard Member
Me? No, didn't get this in the end. We've just moved house so thinking about an entirely new solution.

The new statement of 'over handling' 'bumps and defects' isn't particularly reassuring though! Could be a gamble in itself.

Spaceritual

Standard Member
Me? No, didn't get this in the end. We've just moved house so thinking about an entirely new solution.

The new statement of 'over handling' 'bumps and defects' isn't particularly reassuring though! Could be a gamble in itself.

I did notice their little list of disclaimers but was thinking of the Zenda unit just for it`s ability to match my wife's other two pieces of Zenda furniture.
Actually after measuring it seems it probably will not fit so may try for a custom built unit with more cd storage.

Thanks for the quick reply by the way :)

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom