alternative photoshop

Ryuk

Novice Member
I was just curious does anyone know if there's any cheaper or free alternative's to Photoshop? I have tried inscape and gimp and think they are more like coral draw then Photoshop which isn't very good lol.

Ryuk

Novice Member
I just realised I might of posted this in the wrong area, can a mod please move it to the correct place please?

Ryuk

Novice Member
Yeah it is, and its actully what my college is using as an alternative, i'm like whats the point in teaching a ND graphics course which is level 3, with software like that, when we should be learning stuff like photoshop, cuz when we go for proper job interviews and they ask... what software experiance do you have?.. erm gimp, inkscape... coral draw... erm ya might as well walk out the door then and there... lol.

Thanks for the move btw..

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
What photoshop features are you looking for specifically?

If you just want something that have a similar interface then GIMPshop may be your best bet as that's specifically designed to be as close to photoshop as possible (and is based on GIMP, so should have most of the features as well).

Ryuk

Novice Member
Yeah that looks like something i could forward to my college, thanks m8 I'll give it ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom