1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternative cabinet for 36FS76

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by stevebrown999, Mar 5, 2003.

1. stevebrown999

stevebrown999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With my baby due in June Im looking for a cabinet for my Sony FS76 that has a closable door.

Can anyone suggest a supplier i can check out

Many Thanks

Steve

2. Tommo24

Tommo24

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The FS70 has the Wega 1 stand with closing glass doors. Not sure how you can get hold of one without the tv but there must be a few lying around. I would contact your nearest Sony centre and if no joy there try ringing the large mail order companies.

For example, I ordered my 1st FS76 from Empire Direct and they sent my the Wega 1 stand by mistake. If I hadn't complained they wouldn't have cared.

Regards

Tom

3. jamwww

jamwww

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Steve,

I had the same exact 'problem', and ended up getting the Kayman RL-2823 stand. Nice smoke glass doors and color is pretty much a 1:1 match to the 36FS76 silver. Worth a look if you happen to find them where you live (it's a Swedish company). I attached a snapshot of the system in all its glory :D

Cheers,
    Jussi

Attached Files: