Alternate Ending in Titanic !!

Lex

No the alternative ending is where the underwater aliens send massive tidalwaves around the world to highlight the insanity of the human vs iceberg conflict. Then everybody lives happily ever after... apart from Leo DiCraprio who sinks into a two mile deep abyss where his skull implodes.

Steve.EX

Lex said:
Then everybody lives happily ever after... apart from Leo DiCraprio who sinks into a two mile deep abyss where his skull implodes.
I must correct you here, he does not infact drown or implode in any way. As luck would have it he is the Man from Atlantis.

L

Lionheart

Steve.EX said:
I must correct you here, he does not infact drown or implode in any way. As luck would have it he is the Man from Atlantis.
I always thought that was Bobby

PJTX100

Warning: Plot Spoiler:

In the alternate ending (old) Rose drops the "rock" over the back of the ship and Jack's grizzled hand emerges from the water and catches it. Really scarey, just like Carrie.

I'm not sure of some of the other alternate scenes either, especially where the Americans plant a virus in the mother iceberg thus disabling all the other icebergs in the vicinity. This gives them time to morse code allied forces across the globe, including the British contingent in the Sinai, so mobilising a mass iceberg bombing run.

But in cunning twist, though the iceberg which would have hit the Titanic was blown up, a stray bomb goes right through the ship at a acute angle so compromising decks A-E. There are a number of plot incinsistencies in this, I'm sure you've already spotted it would need to have hit decks A-F to sink her...PJ

Steve.EX

PJTX100 said:
Warning: Plot Spoiler:

Americans mobilise a mass iceberg bombing run.
You see the problem with this is that no-one would believe it knowing that the missiles would narrowly miss, hitting Ireland instead.

Trending threads

Top Bottom