AlterBridge Wembley Arena

Nexus43

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Of to see AlterBridge at Wembley tonight only own AB 3 but it's a great album and of course there lead vocalist is Myles Kennedy who sings for Slash's band and he could sing the phone book and make it sound good, saw him play with Slash at High Voltage and they were just Awesome.
Support comes from Black Stone Cherry who from what I have heard are good, should be a great night, couple of pints of Staropramen to get me going!!!!!!

I'll reply to this thread shall I,they were Awesome bloody Ace.

Me there too!

...and if you didn't buy a USB stick at the merch stand on the night, the UK shows are also available to buy on the abbeyroadliveus.com site - despite the lack of info on the site, format is 192kbps MP3 (took me a few attempts to get in and download mine due to site going down).

So if you haven't got a Blu Ray player, you can't play the dvd?

What dvd? Its a blu-ray / cd set :confused:

Yes, it's annoying that the audio-only part is whatever fits on a single CD, rather than two discs. But it could be worse, could be the usual crimes of only including CD with the DVD version not Blu-ray, or trimming the DVD/Blu-ray down from the whole show to match the "highlights" included on the CD (like Prodigy and Green Day chose to do).

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Lol, why would i buy the dvd and the blu-ray? Think i'll just buy the blu-ray and rip the audio!

You wouldn't :rolleyes:
I'm just posting the choices.

Now I'm confused / concerned. According to Play, the blu-ray has the CD bundled with it. According to Amazon, not so clear. Not that I'm going to change my pre-order and get in standard definition for the same price instead.

Not long to go now. Found these 2 while browsing YouTube if anyone is interested.
This is a cover from a Tommy Bolin tribute CD out this month

and this was at the Muhammad Ali birthday bash(cover of Wild Horses)

Last edited:
Ordered and awaiting the arrival of Blu Ray and Cd, I always seemed to be behind the camera's from what I remember but was near the mixing desk which had a camera on it, fantastic show that night, looking forward to watching and listening to it again.:clap:

On an entiretly different note Iron Maidens En Vivo comes out the same day on Blu Ray and cd, was not at that concert but saw them at the O2 on that tour and apart from a few sound issues at the begining it was also an awesome gig, looking forward to seeing that also.:clap:

Not long now before Slash's second "Solo" album comes out, of course with Myles singing once again but on all the tracks this time as welll as helping write them all, saw Slash at High Voltage with Myles Kennedy and they were just Awesome, really brilliant, Made In Stoke is a great Blu Ray as well.:clap:

Just ordered it now.

Alter Bridge Blu Ray turned up yesterday had a quick look great pic and sound quality with an hour documentary in the extras, let you know when iv e watched it all.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom