For Sale Alpine IDA-X100 Car Stereo

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by theshabster, Jun 10, 2015.

1. theshabster

theshabster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +471
    Alpine IDA-X100 car stereo/digital media receiver.

This was taken from my previous car prior to selling, but I've no longer any use for it as my replacement car came with an upgraded factory stereo system. It's in 100% working order.

This stereo is made for iPod and doesn't come with a CD or DVD drive. It's purely for use with iPods and USB drives. I've never used it with an iPhone so I can't comment on the compatibility with iPhones. I only ever connected iPods to this unit.

Comes with everything as shown in the photos, including: Stereo & fascia, carry bag for the fascia, stereo cage, manual (digital copy), standard harness, USB lead and iPod lead (30 pin).

Unfortunately I appear to have misplaced the box - I assume this occurred when we moved house. Item will be packaged well for transit.

The manual comes as standard on a CD from Alpine, and it can also be viewed online and downloaded from here:

http://www.alpine-europe.com/fileadmin/user_upload/manuals/Marine_manuals/OM_iDA-X100M_EN.pdf

Overall the item is in excellent used condition, with a few minor surface scratches to the screen. I've tried to photograph these, but they're hard to capture, and only visible at certain angles and in certain light. When installed in my car I couldn't see any marks whatsoever. I can only assume that these scratches occurred from cleaning my car, as I'm extremely careful with my kit.

The fascia looks immaculate, having always been stored in it's carry bag when not in use. I can't find any noticeable marks on the fascia.

The only other point to note is that the iPod connector plastic housing fell apart. This is a common fault with these units, and it's literally just the outer plastic shell to the connector (see photo). The cable still works perfectly fine, but if it really bothers you, a replacement high speed cable can be found on eBay for £5.99 from Hong Kong or £7.75 from the UK. Search for 'KCE-422i'. This replacement cable is apparently a faster data cable than what comes with the stereo as standard.

I've tried to be as honest as I possibly can with the above description, and my feedback echoes my honesty.

Postage will be via Royal Mail Special Delivery, and is included in the selling price. Postage is to UK only.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or queries.

£120 Ono

Item can be collected from Lancashire area if preferred.

NB: Item is also listed on eBay. Feel free to purchase via my eBay listing if you prefer:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121672810293?ru=http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=121672810293&_rdc=1

Alpine 3.jpg Alpine 5.jpg Alpine 7.jpg Alpine1.jpg Alpine2.jpg Alpine 4.jpg Alpine 6.jpg

Price and currency: £120
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: Paypal, BT or Cash on Collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  2. theshabster

theshabster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +471
    Up

3. theshabster

theshabster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: