Alphason Solo vs Linn Axis

stebe

Novice Member
Reaction score
Alphason Solo vs Linn Axis comparison using both T T s with the same arm , i.e Linn Basic + and Linn K9 ( Zenon arm which came with Solo sold when skint). Linn Axis started to play slow ,anybody know why,shame it is a good sounding player,so then i found that the Linn arm / K9 fitted the Alphason Solo and i am amazed at the sound quality of the Alphason/Linn combination ,far better so now pushing the boat out for the Alphason TT. 1st option New Feet for the Alphason Solo , recommendations please

Probably failed capacitors in the Axis. Not a simple DIY repair. I suppose if you're lucky it could just be a worn drive belt.

Cheers rorackowe for input but unfortunatly not the belt,got a new one and still the same but also regarding belts when i got the Alphason out of retirement ( stored for 25 years due to 2 x 1210 Denon 1500 s) origanal belt was missing so i just put the new belt for the Linn i had bought and seems to work great , do you know if thatis correct , cheers

Not off the top of my head. If it seems to fit OK (not too tight / loose) then great :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom