Alphason Designs ADP3/96S - anyone got one?

telford_mike

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these stands? I think I fancy one for my Tosh 42WLT58 but it's a lot of money (she says).

Experiences and opinions most welcome. Also, how much vertical adjustment would I have with a 42 inch screen?

I have........:D
Great pce of kit...vey well made and very sturdy
Instructions are clear and precise

I have my Pio 436 mounted.....its about 3 inches above the top glass shelf but I could have mounted upto 6" higher...

Paid around £315 delivered...;)
http://www.shopathills.co.uk/acatalog/Home_page_Alphason_ADP3_96S_337.html

Took about 1hr to asssemble and tweak but it looks the biz...:smashin:

Just make sure your Tosh has VESA mounting and yer away...

HTH

Thanks, good price on that link too :clap: Don't suppose you have a photo of your setup do you?

they are excellent racks, take a peek in my signature and click on the link, mines in piano black, really well built and easy to assemble. :)

nice setup ba. Is there sufficient adjustment to get the screen a little higher if you wanted to?

yes plenty, I could probsably go up another 40cm if I wanted to which is a fair amount, I can't honestly say I've played with it that much so it may be more, I've had it for about a month of so but I'm moving house soon so I'm going to properly adjust it when I get in my new house.

excellent thanks mate. One more question if I may. I'd like to put my centre speaker on the top shelf immediately under the screen. It's 9 inches deep. Will it fit on the shelf directly in front of the support column?

Thanks again!

simple answer at the moment, I don't know, I want to put my centre speaker underneath the panel when I move and I'm almost certain it'll fit.

Nice one, thanks :)

More photos most welcome if anyone has any :thumbsup:

thanks for the link reaperman..I've just been and ordered one in PB.
'Shop-at-the-hills' were by far best price anywhere online or local dealers.
My new Panasonic 42 px 60 is arriving wednesday as well as my Alphason unit...I'll be busy putting that lot together.:thumbsup:

mr shiny said:
thanks for the link reaperman..I've just been and ordered one in PB.
'Shop-at-the-hills' were by far best price anywhere online or local dealers.
My new Panasonic 42 px 60 is arriving wednesday as well as my Alphason unit...I'll be busy putting that lot together.:thumbsup:

Any chance of a picture? - I am thinking of getting the same and it would be great to show the wife how it looks.........

I have a 37" panny sitting on the piano-black version of the stand
(btw I also got it at shopathills - they're very helpful and quick)

Attachments

• Plasma.jpg
    Plasma.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 519
Dumb question Im sure... This will take a new 37" Panny PX60 then and I will be able to put my centre speaker under the screen on the top shelf?

Looking to order one asap if so

Cheers for any replies

eas4uk said:
Dumb question Im sure... This will take a new 37" Panny PX60 then and I will be able to put my centre speaker under the screen on the top shelf?

Looking to order one asap if so

Cheers for any replies

If you give Alphasson a call they will be able to confirm that your paany will fit...
I rang them just to double check my Pio 436 and a helpful young lady kindly sent me some detail drgs c/w dimension too....

I can email you the ADP3/96 Screen Fixing diagram if you wish...;)

Yes please mate - that will be great

I'll PM you my email addy :smashin:

this is the perfect plasma stand for me.
Is the plasma sturdy when fixed to the bracket or can you swivel it in position.
I`d prefer it to be fixed for me.
Is that price at 'Shop-at-the-hills' correct because its a cracking price,gonna order one tommorow.
I have a panny 42pw7,is it likley to fit ok. i assume it will if the panny 37 viera fits.
thanks for any info
neuty

Phoned Alphason today - they said that their system only showed the 42PX60 :confused: I assume this has the same mounting holes (VESA) as the 37PX60??? Can anyone confirm?

eas4uk said:
Phoned Alphason today - they said that their system only showed the 42PX60 :confused: I assume this has the same mounting holes (VESA) as the 37PX60??? Can anyone confirm?

It it has the VESA mounting then in theory it will fit...;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom