• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Alphabetical Divider Cards

Drongo

Distinguished Member
I'm not sure if this is the right forum; but anyhow...

I'm looking to get some divider cards so I can separate my discs alphabetically. Looking at Pecker's home build thread (picture in post number 2) shows exactly the sort of thing I'm after:

Home Cinema Number Four - The Build Diary

Any ideas where I can get these sort of cards?

Cheers

Drongo

Distinguished Member
Thanks for those links Steve; very helpful. :thumbsup:

Like the picture in your thread; I'm using Ikea Benno racks for my Blu-rays and the gap between the shelves are only a few millimetres more than the height a BD. So I don't know if those 'DVD sized' cards will work. I'll contact them and find out.

Applying the letter labels seems kind of retro - takes me back to days of Letraset! :D

Cheers

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I'm not sure if this is the right forum; but anyhow...

I'm looking to get some divider cards so I can separate my discs alphabetically. Looking at Pecker's home build thread (picture in post number 2) shows exactly the sort of thing I'm after:

Home Cinema Number Four - The Build Diary

Any ideas where I can get these sort of cards?

Cheers
Didn't you watch Blue Peter as a child?
Some cornflakes boxes, doublesided tape & a marker pen, sorted :thumbsup:
:D;)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom