All tied up this Christmas...

Atmos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I took this image the other night when me and a mate were out doing some street photography in Chester.

I was testing my new Sigma 14mm lens at the time. :smashin:

DSC06554.jpg

Camera used - Sony A7iii
Shutter Speed - 15 seconds
Aperture - F8
ISO - 125
Focal length - 14mm

Post processing - Ran this through Lightroom. Not really done a lot to this image. Colour, sharpness untouched. If you look at the top left corner there is a room which had a light on. I darkened that out as it was distracting. I also lifted the bow to make it stand out a bit more, but thats about it. It's a pretty natural picture as it looked on the night. I prefer natural.

Hope you like it. Thanks for looking and have a Happy Christmas.

Lovely shot. Maybe in editing bring up the foreground a bit more, light wise. I wish I could go to Chester after dark. Too busy atm. though. Maybe there's one day before Christmas!

You need to delete that from this thread - post it in the INV thread instead..... :)

Thank you. Like this?

Yep, like that :) But like Jim said, just one picture per thread. And unfortunately competition entries can't be "fixed" according to the opinions of others for the competition. After all, it's your photo and ours are just 'imo' comments. Now that I see it on my PC monitor, instead of my phone (should never bloody comment on ones phone anyway, doh..), the original actually looks really nice, too. 👍

No problem chaps. I respect the rules and your opinion.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom