All or Nothing - Tottenham (Amazon Prime)

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8 episodes in and this is just brilliant. Superb stuff and no holds barred in the content.
from the Danny Rose transfer to Diers crowd jump and of course Jose and Daniel Levy.
Compulsive viewing for any football fan

I agree i loved it. Not a spurs fan but i couldnt get enough of it.
Danny Rose having it out with Mourinio was hilarious.
Wouldve loved to see it carry on this season.
BTW its on Amazon Prime

The Leeds one was decent but this was better.
QPR did a documentary as well which was very similar it was a straight hour and half but lots of rows great viewing.

I loved the Leeds one, Sunderland was awesome, probably my favourite. I've not seen the man City one but I might watch this for moany man mourinho, he is a character. Spurs all or nothing. Its spurs so nothing. 🤣

Can we confirm this is on Netflix or Amazon? :)

I've watched a few episodes, the guys over in the footy threads have been enjoying it for sure.

Not something I ever want to see Liverpool do though!

The QPR one is called The 4 year plan it was on iplayer I dont know if it still is but worth seeking out.
The owners slag the managers non stop they end up picking the team as they dont like Dowie very funny.

Not seen the sunderland one ill give that a go. Dont fancy the Man city one as its about them winning lol.

Watching Kane and Maureen dropping F bombs is hilarious it just doesn't work for Kane

I loved the Leeds one, Sunderland was awesome, probably my favourite. I've not seen the man City one but I might watch this for moany man mourinho, he is a character. Spurs all or nothing. Its spurs so nothing. 🤣
I watched the City one and haven’t bothered with another since. It was just a white washed beauty contest with people playing up to their best for the cameras. How could a reality show be anything else? Only half realistic bit was Pep’s liberal use of profanity, Graham Taylor style.

I've only watched the Spurs one so far and it's fascinating stuff.
I wonder how many managers and players from other teams are watching and taking notes?

Watched the sunderland one yesterday dont bother its rubbish.
Ok if your a Sunderland fan it just chronicles a season of sunderland. All pre arranged interviews mostly with fans. No interaction at all between the manager and players you really dont see anything.

No swearing no pre or post match stuff. It really is just a doc showing sunderland fans love there club and them having no money.

Nice but not in the class of the Spurs one and seeing mourinio shout at the TV to f.. K off when they are discussing him on sky sports lol.

Apologies and thanks for altering the title.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom