• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

All office calls diverted to mobile

sianh

Novice Member
During this pandemic all the calls to the office I work at are diverted to my iphone at home as I am the Receptionist. I need to avoid a client who calls me too many times a day to chat. At the moment every call that come in to my phone flashes our office telephone number. I need her number to come up to avoid her. Putting her number into my contacts did not work. Not sure if this has to be controlled at the switchboard rather. Thanks

razy60

Prominent Member
During this pandemic all the calls to the office I work at are diverted to my iphone at home as I am the Receptionist. I need to avoid a client who calls me too many times a day to chat. At the moment every call that come in to my phone flashes our office telephone number. I need her number to come up to avoid her. Putting her number into my contacts did not work. Not sure if this has to be controlled at the switchboard rather. Thanks
It needs to be done at the switchboard.

Woodsie

Prominent Member
Sorry to digress on your thread, can I ask you, did you use the BT Option for diverting your calls, I have my office on an answering machine at the moment, but I have been thinking about diverting them to my mobile instead

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom