All-new Wii U Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a full list of the Wii U games threads in one handy place! :) I've added games without a thread and upcoming titles, in case we have threads started for those too someday. Where possible, I've also added sub-threads like online meet-up threads etc.

At the bottom I'll add some of the important non-game specific discussions like Wii U Appreciation / Moan threads, Kickstarters thread, eShop Update thread and a Nintendo Direct thread (which I'll start in a minute).

Hopefully this will help give newcomers a good idea of the range of software available for Wii U, beyond Mario, Donkey Kong and Pikmin 3! It''l be good to see a few older threads get a new lease of life too :laugh:

If any of the links don't work can you let me know?

Retail
007 Legends
Amazing Spiderman
Amazing Spiderman 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Origins
Bayonetta 2
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
COD Black Ops 2
- Online Meet-up Thread
COD Ghosts
Darksiders 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Devil's Third
Disney Infinity
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
- AVF Review
Dragon Quest X
Epic Mickey 2
F1 Race Stars
Fast & Furious Showdown
FIFA 13
Funky Barn
Game & Wario
Hyrule warriors
Injustice Gods among us
Just Dance 2014
Just Dance 4
Kirby Rainbow Curse
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Wii U
- Early discussion Thread
Lego Batman 2
Lego City Undercover
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Movie
Lego The Hobbit
Madden NFL 13
Mario & Sonic Sochi 2014
Mario & Sonic Rio 2016
Mario Kart 8
Mario Party 10
Marvel Avengers Battle for Earth
Mass Effect 3
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
NBA 2K13
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
New Super Luigi
New Super Mario Bros U
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Nintendoland
Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures
Pikmin 3
Pokken
Project Tekken
Rabbids Land
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil Revelations
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Scribblenauts Unmasked
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
SING Party
Skylanders Giants
Skylanders Swap Force
Sonic Allstars Racing
- Online Meet-up Thread
Sonic Boom
Sonic Lost World
Splatoon
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Sniper Elite V2
Sports Connection
StarFox
Super Mario 3D World
- AVF Review
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Tank! Tank! Tank!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Watch Dogs
Wonderful 101
Warriors Orochi
Wii Fit U
Wii Party U
X
Yoshi's Woolly World
Zombi U
- Survival Mode Thread

eShop
90s Arcade Racer
Affordable Space Adventures
Armillo
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
Beat Buddy
Bit Trip Runner 2
Blok Drop U
Castlestorm
Citizens of Earth
Cosmochoria
Costume Quest 2
Chariot
Child of Light
Cloudberry Kingdom
Dex
Dr Luigi
Duck Tales
Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystaria
Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Edge
FAST Racing NEO
Forgotten Memories
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams
Hex Heroes
How to Survive
Hullbreach Uncloaked
ittle Dew
Knytt Underground
Kung Fu Rabbit
Little Inferno
Lobodestroyo
Mighty No.9
Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition
Mighty Switch Force 2
Nano Assault NEO
NES Remix
NES Remix 2
Pier Solar HD
Pokemon Rumble U
Project Cars
Puddle
Pullblox World
Pure Chess
Putty Squad
RIVE
Runbow
Rush
Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shovel Knight
Soul Saga Episode 1
Spin the Bottle
Sportsball
Star Wars Pinball
Stealth Inc 2
Swords and Soldiers 2
Teslagrad
The Cave
TNT Racers
Toki Tori
Toki Tori 2
Trine 2
U Craft
Unepic
Whoa Dave
Wii U Panorama View
Wii Sports Club
- Bowling
- Golf
- Tennis
Wii Karaoke U
Wooden Sen'Sey
Xeodrifter
Zen Pinball 2

Virtual Console
EarthBound
F-Zero
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Kart

Wii U Appreciation Thread
Wii U Moan Thread
Virtual Console and eShop Update Thread
Wii U Kickstarter Thread

Last edited:
Whao, how many games? still not enough games to entice me into buying a Wii U :rotfl:

Thanks for this thread mate - a much needed boost for us fanboys :D

Thanks. Just need a Mod to come along and Sticky this thread. Or just make me a Mod and I'll do it :)

lol, I vote the latter, and then from the inside you can work on getting our WiiU and WiiU Games sub forums back:laugh:

Good work though Daft Ada, much much better and helps make more useable the current mess we've been left with:smashin:

When you think of the amount of effort put into creating such a long list of links, I think Daft Ada deserves a medal. Very useful, very tidy and much needed - well done!!!

Nice one, didn't realise the wii u section had so many games threads, shows how much i've dug down past the first 2 pages. Keep making sure I visit this section often, not the busiest but if we talk enough in here we might get our subforum back:D

Guys I don't think the sub forum is coming back so maybe we have to make do with what we have. I will try and make the case for it again but I'm afraid it was fruitless last time. And yes I agree with your complaints etc etc.

Why did it get the chop in the first place?

Some sub forums in the ps4 forum no less, are hardly used.

Lack of traffic basically. Yes I know the ps2 and Xbox were also dead. Don't shoot the messenger lol

I'm not blaming you mate :)

What I meant was the sub forums in the ps4 section (ps4 multimedia sub for example) doesn't get any traffic but it still exists.
Seems a bit unfair that we have everything jumbled in one forum for Wii u. Just seems a right mess and obviously, traffic isn't really playing a part of it as the ps4 sub forums show.

Well the Wii U games section is back :) I will try and move all of the threads over the weekend so please be patient chaps.

Thanks for pushing the Wii U cause!

I've added threads/links for Batman Blackgate HD and Swords and Soldiers 2.

This is probably a silly question...

Does anyone think the Wii U will be the system to have the least games released for it? If so, does this make it a 'collectable' system? I'm just wondering if, from a collectors point of view, a Wii U with a complete games collection might be something that would be sought after in the future? Or, does the eShop downloading facility make things like this less desirable?

I just noticed a good few games can be had online for around a fiver new and was just interested.

This is probably a silly question...

Does anyone think the Wii U will be the system to have the least games released for it? If so, does this make it a 'collectable' system? I'm just wondering if, from a collectors point of view, a Wii U with a complete games collection might be something that would be sought after in the future? Or, does the eShop downloading facility make things like this less desirable?

I just noticed a good few games can be had online for around a fiver new and was just interested.

That's a very good question tbh - I'd like to think that in years to come, my Wii U is still working perfectly and worth more money than PS4. Trouble is, there's gonna be even more Wii U's out there by then so maybe not so desirable.

I think in the long run, PS4 and X1 will have more games but not sure if having less games will make Wii U a collector's system. Time will tell.

I think things like the Wind Waker Gamepad, the Mario 3D World furry dvd case and any other special edition Wii Us / games will be collectable. If any RPGs make it on to the system (I hope we at least get a Paper Mario or Fire Emblem) they will definitely be worth getting for the future.

Mods, I cant see the Wii U games thread on the forum app, is it just me or has there been an oversight?

Thanks

Saf

refresh the forum at the top level, it pre caches the forum folder structure and only loads the threads each time you open the app

You sexy beast you............ :)

None of the links seem to be working for me atm, is this true for anyone else? I'm using the avf android app.

Just checked the links, they all appear to be working OK on a laptop and on my iPad. Maybe it's an issue with android rendering or translating to the mobile app?

It's really a shame Destiny is not coming to the Wii-U.

Sure it would take a hit in graphics or resolution or whatever but I think the gamepad could be a brilliant addition!

The Wii-U needs a massive game like this to bring in the masses. I hope third party support gets better as they sell more units.

Exclusives are great, but third party exclusives or exclusive features can be even better and bring in more buyers which in turn brings in more third party support.

With Nintendos restrictive approach to online communication, an online focused game like Destiny would never work.

With Nintendos restrictive approach to online communication, an online focused game like Destiny would never work.
Is that due to Nintendos focus on kids and families?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom