All my stats are gone!

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Just loaded up GT5 and it started as if I had never played the game before...gone from lvl 8 with A & B licences, to no licences, no cars, and just £20k in the bank again. ***!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Just checked it...and yes it is :mad:

How did that happen???

O

OilSlickz

i think mine got corrupted when my ps3 froze when i tried to set up an online lobby and connected to the GT5 servers. Im very very p issed about it.

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
i think mine got corrupted when my ps3 froze when i tried to set up an online lobby and connected to the GT5 servers. Im very very p issed about it.

I tried to do that this morning and it froze as well.....I just turned it off and went to work.

****ing useless....5 years in the making and they make this crock of **** :thumbsdow

O

OilSlickz

I tried to do that this morning and it froze as well.....I just turned it off and went to work.

****ing useless....5 years in the making and they make this crock of **** :thumbsdow

Agree 100% and we cant back up our saves either.

Spooksta

If this game had been released with Forza 3 i know what would have won.
Shame as there is a good game in here its just on the wrong consol for online gaming.

dts197

Distinguished Member
Just been reading about the not being able to back this game up & it's ridiculous for a game this big and in depth. I'm on my 4th PS3 since the March '07 launch and none have lasted more than a year. So logically, the many hours I'll put into this game will be worthless this time next year.

The first time I lose my data/PS3 ****s up, it'll be getting sold (if it doesn't end up like Fifa '09).

Spooksta

You got me wrong there my friend.
Ive spent alot of cash on this game/wheel/ps3 and didnt realise how poor the consol was online compared to the other one. That is all.
The game is good the bugs will be fixed i dont see the online interface being fixed though. My stats went due to the online issues at the moment and im not happy. Luckily only a few hours gaming to redo.
Not trying to start a mines better than yours debate.
btw
Ive had an xbox since launch (about 5 of the buggers)
I got a Ps3 from this very forum 2nd hand (60g fat) about 4 weeks ago specially for GT5
GT5 is the 1st game i actually bought for it and i now understand where my £30 goes to m$ gold account.
Does that sound like a Troll ?

Last edited:

cabanatuan

Banned
Just checked it...and yes it is :mad:

How did that happen???

sounds like your saved file got currupted mate. anyway of backing it up on a memory stick once in a while next time?

btw hows it going woodzy? we all good now?

edit: just read you cant backuo your saved files? im scared to even put in the hours for career modes! what GT should offer is a way to persistantly store peoples saved files in a online database.

Steam on pc offers this for some games

Last edited:

Pinky Floyd

Chin up spooksta, losing your data is horrendous, worried it will happen to me :(

I Just take issue with your comment about it 'being on the wrong console for online gaming'. Don't think it's constructive, on topic about the game or even true ;)

Spooksta

Chin up spooksta, losing your data is horrendous, worried it will happen to me :(

I Just take issue with your comment about it 'being on the wrong console for online gaming'. Don't think it's constructive, on topic about the game or even true ;)

Ive been spoiled by xbox live but i wont let this stop me. Games too good :smashin:

Pinky Floyd

Good man! Tho dunno if I would continue if I lost my data, would probably take the hump and give up. Depends how many hours I had pumped into it. Don't fancy redoing the beetle race on the top gear track, it was awful :)

D

Deleted member 209349

Ive been spoiled by xbox live but i wont let this stop me. Games too good :smashin:

one of the downsides of having dedicated servers i suppose. easy to understimage usage, when trying to keep costs down.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom