All my purchased games and contents disappeared after game transfer!

tekashmak

Novice Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get Warzone and didn't want to wait forever for it to download as someone told me I could send it from another ps4 easily, that's what I did and I transferred the game from my friend's ps4 to mine and as a result after the transfer happened, every single thing from my account was deleted including PS Plus that I already had and I even bought it again just to make sure that this wasn't the issue and still nothing came back, not my trophies not my games nothing, only the stupid game (Warzone) I wanted to get in the beginning. I paid so much for all the games and content and when I search for them on the PSN store it says that I need to buy it again, there is no download !!!!! What can I do and I tried reaching out to PSN support but there's no hope I can't get a hold of them especially in this time.

PLEASE HELPP

I'll literally send whoever helps me a thank you gift to their account if that helps but I urgently need help

You can't send content between accounts. How did you transfer it to your console? Did your friend sign in on your console?
Have you logged out of all accounts and signed back in with your own?

You can't send content between accounts. How did you transfer it to your console? Did your friend sign in on your console?
Have you logged out of all accounts and signed back in with your own?
I signed in from my friends ps4 on my account (ps plus) and logged out from the others but from my ps4 (the one whose being transferred to) I logged into another one as it wasn't letting me transfer the game with others logged in, I waited for the transfer of the game and then every single thing disappeared except Warzonne the game I was transferring

I signed in from my friends ps4 on my account (ps plus) and logged out from the others but from my ps4 (the one whose being transferred to) I logged into another one as it wasn't letting me transfer the game with others logged in, I waited for the transfer of the game and then every single thing disappeared except Warzonne the game I was transferring
I transferred it with a LAN cable between them and from settings

Factory reset and then log in as a fresh device. All your stuff will be there

It sounds like you've done a console transfer and wiped your content off it. You'll need to do a factory reset then log in with your account to start again. That will enable you to access all your stuff again.

It sounds like you've done a console transfer and wiped your content off it. You'll need to do a factory reset then log in with your account to start again. That will enable you to access all your stuff again.
how can I do the factory reset ??? that would be perfecttt if its that easy can u help

is it "Initialisation" then "Initialise PS4" or "Restore to default settings" ???

Initialise PS4 then there should be an option somewhere to do a full reset.

Initialise PS4 then there should be an option somewhere to do a full reset.
I did that and now I literally don't have anything on my ps4 and when I logged in to PSN I still need to buy everything I bought before again for money and all my content trophies games anything has all disappeared and I don't know what to do.

I did that and now I literally don't have anything on my ps4 and when I logged in to PSN I still need to buy everything I bought before again for money and all my content trophies games anything has all disappeared and I don't know what to do.
Are you definitely logged in with the correct username, email and password previously linked to all your content?

If so and it's definitely not there, your only option is to contact PSN directly and explain the problem. It would probably help if you have some kind of evidence for all your purchases.

Are you definitely logged in with the correct username, email and password previously linked to all your content?

If so and it's definitely not there, your only option is to contact PSN directly and explain the problem. It would probably help if you have some kind of evidence for all your purchases.
the problem is PSN don't have an email now and their chat and calls are not working currently cause of what's happening and there must be a solution

the problem is PSN don't have an email now and their chat and calls are not working currently cause of what's happening and there must be a solution
Can you see your content when logged on via a Web browser? If not, your only option is speaking to Sony directly.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom